Dies ist nur die E-Rechnungs-Test-Version.
Hier einlangende Rechnungen werden nicht verarbeitet und daher auch nicht bezahlt
Requirements for delivering an e-Invoice
Based on the provisions of Section 5 of the Austrian ICT Consolidation Act (IKTKonG) the federal government departments only accept structured e-Invoices. In the interest of benefiting from synergies, the features required for submitting e-Invoices are also available to other invoice recipients (e.g. provinces, municipalities, cities).
For contracting partners of the public sector
- In order to be able to transmit e-Invoices you need to register once and free of charge at the USP (Business Service Portal - see www.usp.gv.at). Billers who submit their invoice through a third party or use the Peppol transport infrastructure do not need to register at the USP.
- After registration and login at the USP and accessing "e-Rechnung.gv.at" (under "Meine Services") the next page will be shown.
- To transmit an e-Invoice by using one of the supported delivery methods certain invoice data is mandatory.
Within the public sector
- Other public sector institutions have to embed the functions of e-Rechnung.gv.at into a public sector portal (PVP) in order to be able to transmit e-Invoices.
- After registering an authorized employee at the portal Austria (PAT) e-Invoices can be submitted by using one of the supported delivery methods. Certain invoice data is mandatory.