Dies ist nur die E-Rechnungs-Test-Version.
Hier einlangende Rechnungen werden nicht verarbeitet und daher auch nicht bezahlt
Planned technical changes affecting the invoicing process.
ebInterface 4.0, 4.1 and 4.2: are no longer supported as of April 6th, 2022
e-Rechnung.gv.at no longer accepts e-invoices in the formats ebInterface 4.0, 4.1 and 4.2 since April 6th, 2022.
Since April 6th, 2022, only ebInterface versions 4.3, 5.0 and 6.0 are supported. Additionally the support for AustroFIX 4.0.0 is also ending - this format is only used by old invoices created in the web form. The support of UBL and CII formats will not change.
We recommend upgrading to ebInterface 6.0 as the latest ebInterface version to achieve the maximum lifetime, but also upgrading to UBL has our support. The easiest way for all existing users of ebInterface 4.0, 4.1 and 4.2 is to upgrade to version 4.3. There are currently no plans to stop supporting ebInterface 4.3.
Please clarify directly with your software manufacturer whether these changes lead to adjustments to your software solution.
Support with AustroFIX 4.0.0
In case you are still having old templates in the AustroFIX 4.0.0 format, reach out to our support. We are happy to convert the invoices in the current format.
Those changes affect the following activities, among others:
- Invoices in these formats can no longer be delivered as an eInvoice, regardless of the invoice recipient
- Invoices in these formats can no longer be tested via test upload
- Invoices in these formats can no longer be used as templates in the web form
- Invoices in these formats can no longer be used with "Explain File"
- Invoices in these formats can no longer be used when testing SOAP messages
- Invoices in these formats can no longer be converted to a preview PDF
- All descriptions, documentation and references to these formats are removed
First publication: December 17th, 2020
Last update: April 6th, 2022