Dies ist nur die E-Rechnungs-Test-Version.
Hier einlangende Rechnungen werden nicht verarbeitet und daher auch nicht bezahlt
Bitte um Berücksichtigung
Aufgrund von Wartungsarbeiten kommt es am Dienstag 21.09.2021 ganztägig zu Verzögerungen beim Versenden der Bestätigungen (für Test-Rechnungen).
According to section 11 UStG the following Invoice data must be provided:
- Addressor (denomination, address, e-mail-address, if needed UID number* (VATIN), contact details)
- Recipient (denomination, possibly department, address, if needed UID number* (VATIN), contact details)
- Invoice number
- Invoice date
- Delivery date or service period
- Optional payment conditions (if they are not indicated, "immediately due" is applied)
- Overall amounts (pre-tax, after-tax, value-added tax)
* By an invoiced amount greater than € 400 the UID number (VAT registration number) of the biller must be indicated. By an invoiced amount greater than €10.000 also the UID number of the invoice recipient must be indicated. If biller and/or invoice recipients do not own a UID number, the value "ATU00000000" or "00000000" (8 times zero) is to be entered.
Additionally the following Invoice data must be provided:
- Payment data (either bank details with IBAN or SEPA Direct Debit Scheme)
- Data for the charged commodity/effort (name of the item, amount, unit, unit price, VAT rate)
- Optional legal status, registered business address, business registration number, and so on (pursuant to section 14 UGB)
Special content for invoices to the federal government
For an invoice to a federal government institution the following additional information has to be given:
Special content for invoices to other invoice recipients
For an invoice to an other invoice recipient the following additional information has to be given: