E-RECHNUNG.GV.AT - Austrian e-Invoice submission
Submit e-Invoice manually:
E-RECHNUNG.GV.AT is a data transfer method for the submission of structured electronic invoices (e-Invoices) to the Austrian Public Sector as well to entities of public interest. e-Invoices can be electronically submitted via the Unternehmensserviceportal or via the PEPPOL transport infrastructure, whereby the process of the invoice handling is optimized for the biller as well as for the invoice recipient.
This page subdivides in a organisational and a technical part.
- The organisational part covers the following areas:
- Description of preconditions for the submission of electronic invoices
- Listing of invoice recipients which can receive e-Invoices via E-RECHNUNG.GV.AT
- Explanation of the different submission methods (manually or automated)
- Explanation of delivery confirmation
- Additional information to specific business cases as well as downloads
- The technical part covers the following areas:
- The official e-Invoice forum for discussing and looking for solutions to problems
- A contact from for questions and suggestions is available
- Register for the E-RECHNUNG.GV.AT newsletter